Yoga as medicine
> ASANA > PRANAYAMA > MANTRA > MEDITATION
Yoga offers practices that improve your relationships, your work and your life.
- Mindful, heart-centred and responsive to individual needs
- Breath as an entry point to connect with the wisdom of the body
- Embodied awareness, informed by neuroscience, mindfulness, psychology and anatomy
- Holistic teachings in harmony with internal and external rhythms, which means no sun salutations at night.
- Private and therapeutic group yoga
- Meditation and mindfulness sessions
- Workshops in workplaces and local communities.
Groups I have worked with
- Corporate executives
- Queer and trans youth
- Teenage mothers
- Children and elders
- Those living with chronic pain and anxiety.
Since being in Melbourne I have tried a number of yoga classes but I have not yet found a teacher who teaches Hatha Yoga in such a lovely pure way like you do.
Thank you so much for making my Mondays afternoon such a pleasure. You have really revived my interest in movement and expanded my idea about what yoga is and its benefits.
– Gemma White, Australia
Personalised yoga program
Want to yoga at home but can’t remember what to do?
Wish you could take your yoga practice with you when you travel?
Ready for yoga that is tailored to YOUR body and lifestyle?
Get a personalised yoga program that focuses on your priorities, designed to fit into your schedule.
Small group and workshop instruction is also available for your event or workplace.
Please get in touch with your requirements.
Want to explore meditation but don’t know where to start?
Get guidance on the various approaches to meditation + how to incorporate mindfulness into your daily routine.
Karishma is a friendly, softly spoken yoga teacher with a powerful presence. She draws on a range of traditional and modern sources of wisdom and knowledge to make lessons tremendously rewarding for the body and mind. A really valuable approach to yoga.
– Darryl Bubner, Strategy and Innovation Consultant